Arm slings are designed to provide support and even weight distribution of an injured arm, hand or wrist, especially in conjunction with a cast. The greater the area covered by the sling, the greater support it provides.
Elbow braces and slings help to protect the arm and elbow following an injury to these areas and post surgery but can also help to quicken the recovery process and give support and comfort by holding the arm and elbow in a stationary position.
Arm sling is designed to secure the arm to body in such a way that it allows to be very physically active without having to worry or think about the arm. Arm slings are often used on the flaccid arm.Arm slings can be used for different types of conditions of the shoulder, arm, elbow or wrist in adults and pediatrics.
Sling Arm holds, supports and immobilizes the sprained, broken or surgically operated arm in the flexion position while it recuperates. A sleek and a smart design ideally suitable for tropical countries with hot and humid climatic conditions.
- Wrinkle proof.
- Smart & sleek.
- Convenaient application.
- With thumb cradle.
Tynor Pouch Arm Sling Tropical Features
- Ergonomically designed
- Smart and sleek.
- Does not cover the chest.
- Improves ventilation and comfort.
- Best suited for hot climates.
Made of 3 layered P.U. bonded fabric
- Durable and non – tearable.
- Plush looks.
- Wrinkle free.
- Soft to feel.
- Single touch opening and closing.
- Easy application and removal.
Ethafoam shoulder pad and thumb cradle
- Improves patient comfort.
- Adjustable to ease the point of maximum pressure.
- Reduces thumb fatigue.
- Angle of flexion can be customized.
- Offers flexibility in sizing.
The Arm Cast protector is designed to be fast, easy to use, and effective at keeping the arm dry while in the shower. there is uses a special rubberized application ring to create a water-tight seal for worry free bathing. It features a more durable polyvinyl outer bag that holds up to daily use without tearing like cheaper varieties. The Arm Cast Cover comes in different lengths to provide adequate coverage for every type of cast – short or long. Simply measure from the end of the hand along the course of the cast ending an inch above the top of the cast to determine the correct length needed.
The Arm Cast protector accomplishes it’s goal by providing a professionally made, easy to apply pad for the cast. Whether or not to play sports with a fracture is a decision that must be made carefully.
Arm Cast Protector is a generic cast/bandage/wound protector, which makes the fitting water tight and keeps your cast/bandage/wound dry during the shower or otherwise. It is reusable.All casts POP or synthetic and the cast padding underneath needs to be kept dry.
- Easy pull on application.
- No knots, no ties.
- Free hand or foot movement possible.
Tynor Cast Cover Arm Features
- Rubber Diaphragm
- Expandable to accommodate any arm /cast Size.
- Water tight seal.
- Easy pull on application, No need for tapes or straps.
- Easy to wear and remove.
- Offers a self sealing mechanism without any need for tapes or straps.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Transparent flexible body
- Non porous, water tight.
- Pleasing aesthetics.
- Comfortably houses the arm/cast.
- Non Sticky, light weight.
- Soft and flexible film.
- Anatomic Shape- hands remain functional.
- Durable and long lasting material.