Intelligent Pain Solutions offers Cutting Edge Treatments that provide exceptional pain relief for those suffering from acute or chronic conditions. At the top Beverly Hills pain management center, all treatments are provided by a Double Board Certified physician with over 20 years experience!
All of the interventional therapies being offered are minimally invasive, outpatient and exceptionally low risk. If you or a loved one is suffering from a painful condition such as sciatica, failed back surgery, whiplash, spinal stenosis, neuropathy – then Intelligent Pain Solutions can offer relief to help you get back to work, playing with the kids and change your life.
Intelligent Pain Solutions is best pain clinic in Beverly Hills, we treats broad array of conditions include acute or chronic issues and ones that are either simple or complex.
What conditions are treated with PRP?
• Chronic tendon injuries – PRP is most effective for healing chronic tendon injuries, particularly tennis elbow, Achilles tendonitis, and inflammation of the patellar tendon (jumper’s knee).
• Acute ligament and muscle injuries – PRP therapy has received much publicity for the treatment of acute ligament and muscle injuries related to sports. These include knee sprains, pulled hamstring muscles, thigh sprains, and more.
• Knee arthritis – PRP injections have been found effective for the treatment of knee arthritis, possibly because they promote cartilage regeneration.
• Fractures – PRP is being studied for assisting in healing broken bones.
Is PRP effective?
Research studies show that PRP treatment is quite effective for the treatment of many acute and chronic injuries and conditions. Factors which influence the effectiveness of PRP are:
• The area of the body being treated
• The length of duration of the injury
• The overall health of the patient
What is the success rate of PRP therapy?
During the last decade, there have been many clinical studies investigating the potential benefits of platelet rich plasma Beverly Hills. Results include:
• Tennis elbow – In a 2010 study, patients who received PRP injections had a 73% success rate compared to 51% with cortisone injections. The researchers reported that PRP reduced pain and increased function far better than cortisone injections at the one-year follow-up.
• Rotator cuff tears – A recent study concluded that PRP injections reduced pain and disability compared to dry needling when used to treat rotator cuff injuries. The benefit of the PRP therapy was still noted at the six-month follow-up.
• Chronic plantar fasciitis – PRP therapy used to treat unilateral chronic plantar fasciitis was proven to be effective in a 2014 study. While the study group who receive steroid injections initially felt improvement, the PRP group enjoyed long-term effectiveness.
• Patellar tendinitis – PRP was found to have a 91% success rate for the treatment of patients with chronic patellar tendinitis, according to a recent clinical study.
• Hip arthritis – The success rate was 60% in a 2012 study where PRP was used to treat hip osteoarthritis. The researchers concluded that PRP injections were safe and effective for treatment of hip arthritis.
At Intelligent Pain Solutions, you will be treated with compassion, respect and a very high level of skill! For more information visit Pain Clinic Los Angeles (www.intelligentpainsolutions.com).