At Firm Body Evolution we specialize in the safe & homeopathic version of hCG Weight Loss. This means no uncomfortable injections! In addition, you’ll be working with our seasoned (and certified) Nutrition Specialist, Jourdan Rystrom. Jourdan started working at FBE after completing our Weight Loss Transformation program in 2012. With a successful loss of 20 pounds (of pure fat) in three weeks, she decided to commit to helping others do the same. Now certified through NASM as a Fitness Nutrition Specialist, she works with over one hundred individuals, per year, to kick start their weight loss journey. We are a boutique transformational spa with a holistic approach focused on getting maximum results to become your personal best. At Firm Body Evolution – FBE Spa, we believe in Unconditional Love. Before you can love others, you must first love yourself.
Our homeopathic hCG diet program includes:
- Customized diet protocol
- One-on-one, personalized advice & direction
- Accountability check-ins & follow-up
- Weekly body composition analysis reports
- Outlined maintenance program
Here at Firm Body Evolution, we encompass (and encourage) the art of FINDING YOURSELF – your true essence – that is able to awaken into the elite state of mind. With our hcg diet program in los angeles, most clients lose 10-20 pounds of fat in 3 weeks time. If you need to lose more, we also offer a 41-day diet option and our most popular, all-encompassing Transformation Program. When approached from a holistic mindset and built-in accountability, Our Los Angeles hCG deit program works. At FBE, we believe that seeing FAST results gives you the incentive needed to keep going strong. As lasting change starts with a shift in mentality, a VISUAL jump truly motivates to keep going. To start your Weight Loss journey, with Jourdan as your hcg diet program los angeles, call to set up your free consultation today. Take the leap of faith and put yourself first this year. You deserve it.
Our approach begins by quantifying your results
- Body weight – the total sum on the scale
- Body fat percentage – the amount of fat in your body
- Body water balance – intracellular, intracellular, and total body water ratio
- Lean body muscle mass – the amount of lean muscle in your body
- Segmental lean analysis – measurement of muscle in each part of your body: right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, and left leg
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR) – body mass index and percentage of body fat
- Daily caloric intake (DCI) – the amount of calories your body needs to function properly
Genetically there are inherent tendencies toward more or less musculature in any the areas mentioned above. After reviewing the analysis with your FBE coach, you may discover that you have a tendency toward a disproportionate amount of muscle in your legs or your trunk and arms. With this information, your trainer will then work with you to understand how your body works, tailor a workout program to ensure documented improvement in your weekly analysis. Developing or maintaining specific muscles groups working with our talented staff, will ensure you achieve the ideal body you’ve been waiting for.